Better Delivery Rates
- Fewer invalid emails mean a lower bounce rate
- Mailbox providers reward you as a reputable sender
- More emails are delivered to real recipients
Whitehat Senders Only
What is a broken SMTP-handshake?The broken SMTP-handshake method attempts to validate an email address by connecting to the mailbox provider until they receive a response and then break the connection without sending a message.
Mailbox providers do not appreciate the broken SMTP-handshake and often send inaccurate feedback to the service providers that use this method.
Learning at Scale
- Machine learning model trained with data from over 50 billion emails/month
- Artificial Intelligence built to provide full data security
- Protect your recipients’ personal data with GDPR compliance
No More Blackbox Validation
- See validity verdicts: Valid, Risky, or Invalid categories for quick API implementation
- Review validity scores: 0-1 informed by our machine learning model paired with MX and A record checks
- Evaluate specific reasons: Email syntax, suspected bounces, typos, etc.
Minimize Funnel Leakage
- Guarantee recipients get the emails they want from you
- Avoid losing contacts due to accidental email address typos
- Improve customer experience by surfacing our typo suggestions
- Remove additional required fields like email address confirmation
With an Email API account you get 2,500 free email validations per month on Pro and 5,000 on Premier! After that, prices start at $0.01 per validation.
Calculate My Costs
Pay per validation after you exceed your plan’s limit. Enter the number of email addresses you'll validate per month.