Better Delivery Rates
- Fewer invalid emails mean a lower bounce rate
- Mailbox providers reward you as a reputable sender
- More emails are delivered to real recipients
Whitehat Senders Only
What is a broken SMTP-handshake?The broken SMTP-handshake method attempts to validate an email address by connecting to the mailbox provider until they receive a response and then break the connection without sending a message.
Mailbox providers do not appreciate the broken SMTP-handshake and often send inaccurate feedback to the service providers that use this method.
Learning at Scale
- Machine learning model trained with data from over 50 billion emails/month
- Artificial Intelligence built to provide full data security
- Protect your recipients’ personal data with GDPR compliance
No More Blackbox Validation
- See validity verdicts: Valid, Risky, or Invalid categories for quick API implementation
- Review validity scores: 0-1 informed by our machine learning model paired with MX and A record checks
- Evaluate specific reasons: Email syntax, suspected bounces, typos, etc.
Minimize Funnel Leakage
- Guarantee recipients get the emails they want from you
- Avoid losing contacts due to accidental email address typos
- Improve customer experience by surfacing our typo suggestions
- Remove additional required fields like email address confirmation