Easy to Integrate
Simple SMTP setup, plus flexible Web and SMTP APIs, provide a customizable integration approach.
- Support for multiple development frameworks including CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Django, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Symfony, and more.
- Robust Documentation and Support articles are publicly available to answer any technical integration questions you may have.
- Powerful Web API allows you to pull statistics and other account information without logging into SendGrid.
Learn more about our email APIs ›
Learn more about our SMTP service ›
Intuitive user interface provides easy access to any part of the SendGrid platform.
- All SendGrid platform features are available to technical and non-technical users alike through the Customer Portal.
- Easy-to-understand Customer Portal provides insight into recent email activity.
- Navigate to all areas of your SendGrid account to segment lists, change billing settings, or view past sending performance.
Advanced IP and User Management
Easily create and manage account users, subusers, and associated IP addresses.
- Streamlined and intuitive user creation process.
- Flexible subuser management provides ability to seamlessly navigate between parent and any subuser accounts.
- Simple account and subuser account IP management including IP allocation, whitelabeling, and mail throttling capabilities.
Advanced whitelabeling provides ability to customize sending domains, links, and IP addresses.
- Domain and link customization available to all customers, even those sending from shared IP pools.
- Custom SPF and DKIM record creation to eliminate domain spoofing and phishing emails being sent from your domain.
- Easily create and manage IP addresses associated with parent and subdomain accounts for optimized deliverability.
Easy Template Editing
Transactional templates enable marketers and designers to easily manage and update email templates without developer support and additional overhead.
- Easily edit transactional email template code with CSS, HTML, and drag & drop editors.
- Preview multiple device layouts with the responsive editor.
- Template editor API for customized implementation.
Manage Email Suppression and Unsubscribe Groups
Improve engagement with your recipients via SendGrid’s unsubscribe groups by providing the ability for recipients to select the type of email they want to receive.
- Create email groups that represent all types of email you regularly send to your recipients, for example receipts, social notifications, and account alerts.
- Gain detailed insight into recipient engagement by group and compare against other email types.
- Unsubscribe manager API provides ability to customize unsubscribes by email type, unsubscribe groups, and global unsubscribes.
Advanced Analytics and Reporting
Gain powerful insight into the performance of your transactional email via the SendGrid Customer Portal and Event Webhook.
- Real-time visibility into email activity like opens, bounces, and clicks.
- Advanced statistics including activity by device, browser, ISP, geolocation, subuser, mail category, email client, and more.
Smartphone and Tablet Applications
Mobile access to your SendGrid account allows you to monitor your email activity, manage suppression lists, and troubleshoot mission-critical email delivery while on the go.
- View and search real-time delivery metrics.
- Manage unsubscribe/suppression lists.
- Export .csv files and share reports via email.
Customer-Focused Security and Privacy
You trust your important data to us and we take that very seriously. At SendGrid, your data belongs to you. We have a number of measures in place to make sure it stays that way:
- Protect your account with two-factor authentication, multi-user credentials, and API key permissions.
- Safeguard your messages with enforced or opportunistic TLS.
- Know your mission critical emails will reach your users via our distributed, redundant data centers and proprietary MTA.