Great Expectations: Setting Your Email Marketing Up For Success
If there’s one practice we can’t recommend enough for a successful email marketing program, it’s setting expectations right from the start! Most spam complaints come from unexpected mail, so do yourself (and your users) a favor by making it clear what they are opting in for right at the point of sign up.
Join us as we dive into:
- Why setting user expectations is important
- What does setting user expectations look like?
- The importance of the preference center
- Specific examples for different industries
- What to do if you didn’t set the right expectations