Today, we’re happy to introduce an exciting new product at SendGrid—our Marketing Email Service. This new cloud-based service makes it easy for our customers to create, deliver, and analyze their e-mail marketing campaigns. We know that marketers are juggling a lot, so we built this service with trust, ease of use, affordability, and top-notch deliverability in mind, so you can rest assured that you’re running the most successful campaigns possible.
Our Marketing Email Service features include but are not limited to:
An easy-to-use web interface with:
- Pre-designed email templates
- Drag and drop editor
- Ability to use your own HTML
- Scheduled email campaign delivery
- A summary view for all your campaigns to help you monitor your overall campaign effectiveness and recipient list growth
- Pricing is based on monthly email volume, not the size of your subscription list.
- We work with you to understand your anticipated monthly volume in order to match you with the appropriate volume-based monthly pricing plan.
Powerful analytics that allow you to monitor your marketing campaign success:
- Track email sends, deliveries, bounces, spam reports, clicks, opens, unsubscribes, category use, and more in real-time.
- Create customized reports based on timeframe, email category, ISP, geography, and device-type.
- Apply A/B testing to automatically send out your best performing email.
- Download data for greater flexibility and customization.
Simple list management:
- Email list creation via list uploads, manual creation, or pointing to an external URL.
- Category creation to help you segment and analyze your subscriber lists.
- A powerful subscription widget that enables visitors to subscribe to email from an app or website.
Like our Transactional Email
Service, our Marketing Email Service is backed by SendGrid’s trademark deliverability expertise. You’ll be amazed by how easy the campaigns are to set up and how affordable it is to send high volumes of email. And if you ever need help, you can take advantage of our extensive documentation resources
and our twenty-four seven support team.
We’re very excited to announce this new feature
and to continue to provide world-class and scalable email delivery to our customers. To learn more, visit our Pricing Page
and check out our VidGrid video tutorials
for more step-by-step walkthroughs of the service.