I have so many questions for our company executives, industry thought-leaders, and community members—where they started from, how they got where they are now, and where do they hope to go? Without the proper situation, it’s hard to justify being so invasive! Lucky for me, I get to indulge this inquisitive itch while recording our podcast: The Grid.
We’re hitting the hot topics in tech and getting the opinions of some of the movers and shakers in the SaaS space. Some of the issues we have covered so far include:
- The benefits of transitioning to the cloud with our Chief Architect, JR Jasperson
- Investment strategies with the co-founder of Foundry Group, Ryan McIntyre
- Startup advice from our co-founder Isaac Saldana
Tune in below to today’s episode of Unread Mail to hear a little more about what our podcast is all about:
Browse our selection below, choose an episode that makes your socks roll up and down (thanks to my coworker Matt Rushing for that gem), and give it a listen!
- VP of Industry Relations, Len Shneyder on How Email is Becoming More Inclusive
- Chief Architect, JR Jasperson on Scaling Engineering and What Startups Should Focus On
- Senior Engineering Manager at Uber, Mike Kadin Shares His Advice for Young Engineers
- Co-founder of Foundry Group, Ryan McIntyre on His Investing Strategies and the Colorado Tech Scene
- Co-founder, Isaac Saldana on SendGrid’s Story, the Upside of Sacrifices, and Mentorship
Until next time, happy sending!
Photo via VisualHunt