- sendgrid-eventkit – An open source project for integrating and receiving notifications for SendGrid’s Event Webhook.
- sendgrid-parse-api-example– An example application that shows how to use the SendGrid Parse Webhook. It’s additionally a boilerplate of code that you can adjust to your own needs
First, a little about the Heroku button. How it works is straightforward:
- Add a json file called app.json to your repository.
- Edit the schema of that file to match the requirements for your application.
- Embed the button onto the README of your repository.
That’s it. And that’s what we are starting to do to the above repositories at SendGrid. Try it for yourself. Visit sendgridjs and click the purple Heroku button.
We’ll be continuing to add the Heroku button to additional SendGrid open source repositories in the future, so look for more updates to come.
Until then, enjoy!