We’re happy to announce that we’ve released a new interactive best practice guide to help you hone your A/B testing strategies and perfect your email copy calls to action (CTAs). Your Guide to A/B Testing and Optimizing Your Call To Action is a deep dive on both crucial topics that can elevate your email program, leverage data, and persuade your recipients to convert.
But why A/B testing and CTAs you ask? A/B testing provides a data-backed method to ensure that you’re listening to your audience and giving them what they really want! And effective, engaging CTAs are more persuasive, entertaining, and increase your chances of conversion. It literally pays to get your A/B testing and CTAs right.
A/B testing tips and inspiration
It may feel overwhelming to think about an A/B testing strategy. There is just so much you can possibly test—so many different variations, but fortunately a little goes a long way here! And no matter how much time you have to test, we have advice and tips for you including:
- What to test: content, design, and timing
- How to test with a step-by-step breakdown
- Best practice tips along the way
- A quiz to test your A/B testing knowledge
Perfecting your email CTA
All the content pieces of your email copy are important. But when your recipient reaches the CTA, this is the defining moment of whether or not they take the next step or become closer to converting.
It pays to give your CTA some special attention.
The CTA section of our new guide includes advice and best practice tips on:
- Placement – where should you put it and how many should you really have?
- Copy – time to get creative. We have some examples to inspire you and some tips to save you time.
- Design – button, plain text, or a combination of both? All the options make sense; we help you decide which design is best for your email.
Now is the perfect time start crafting your best CTAs.
We decided to combine A/B testing and CTA best practice because when completed together you can 1) measure your email performance and 2) provide persuasive and valuable email content. But if you’re only interested in one of the topics, you can easily navigate around to the content you want.
Head on over to the guide now to get all the details to ensure your testing strategies and CTAs are engaging and converting your recipients.