These libraries allow quick integration between SendGrid and your project, and are available for a variety of languages and frameworks.
SendGrid maintains the following official libraries for mail sending.
- sendgrid-csharp - Official C# Library
- sendgrid-go - Official Go library
- sendgrid-java - Official Java library
sendgrid-nodejs - Official NodeJS library
sendgrid-php - Official PHP library
- sendgrid-python - Official Python library
- sendgrid-ruby - Official Ruby library
The following official libraries are maintained by SendGrid to create SMTP API Headers, they are included in the above official libraries.
- smtpapi-csharp - Official C# SMTP API library
- smtpapi-go - Official Go SMTP API library
- smtpapi-java - Official Java SMTP API library
- smtpapi-nodejs - Official NodeJS SMTP API library
- smtpapi-php - Official PHP SMTP API library
- smtpapi-python - Official Python SMTP API library
- smtpapi-ruby - Official Ruby SMTP API library
If you find a problem with any of the official libraries please submit issues on their respective GitHub projects and we’ll address them ASAP
Open source library contributions from the awesome SendGrid community.
If you create a library, please let us know, by editing this page in our github repo.
- CloudRail-SendGrid by CloudRail - Bundle SendGrid and other APIs into one SDK
- sendgrid-csharp by SendGrid - Official C# library to send emails
- smtpapi-csharp by SendGrid - Official C# library to create SMTPAPI headers
- cmdgrid by Martyn Davies - CLI for working with SendGrid’s Parse API
- sgsend by Vijay Vaidyanathan - Sending email from the shell command line (for Macs and Unix)
- sendgrid-go - Official Go library to send emails
- smtpapi-go by SendGrid- Official Go library to create SMTP API headers
- sendgrid_elixir by Alex Garibay - Elixir package for sending SendGrid transactional emails
- grails-sendgrid by Antony Jones - Grails framework plugin
- sendgrid-java by SendGrid - Official Java library to send emails
- smtpapi-java by SendGrid- Official Java library to create SMTP API headers
- sendgrid-google-java by SendGrid - Java library for use with Google App Engine
- sendgrid4j by Shunji Konishi - Simple SendGrid client for Java
- sendgrid-asm-java by Kyle Renfro - Unsubscribe Groups Java Client
- sendgrid-nodejs by SendGrid - node.js for quickly and easily sending emails through SendGrid.
- smtpapi-nodejs by SendGrid- Official NodeJS library to create SMTP API headers
- node-sendgrid-web by Joshua Holbrook - Send emails via SendGrid using the JSON web API and the request module.
- node-sendgrid by Branko Vukelick - Generate X-SMTPAPI headers in node.js.
- meteor-sendgrid by David Brear - Meteorite package for SendGrid API
- sendgrid-perl by SendGrid - Perl library for the SendGrid API
- WebService–SendGrid by Jonathan Lloyd - Perl interface for SendGrid API
- sendgrid-php by SendGrid - Official PHP wrapper to send emails through the SendGrid API
- smtpapi-php by SendGrid- Official PHP library to create SMTP API headers
- sendgrid-openshift-php by SendGrid - Official PHP wrapper for use with Red Hat OpenShift
- sendgrid-report-php by Francisco Serrano - PHP wrapper to view and manage SendGrid reports through the SendGrid API
- SendGrid-PHP-Library by Alon Ben David - PHP wrapper for the SendGrid API including Marketing Email API
- messaging_sendgrid by Jose Reyero - Drupal 7 plugin that adds bulk messaging capabilities via SendGrid
- codeigniter-sendgrid-newsletter by Garrett St John - CodeIgniter wrapper for the SendGrid Marketing Email API
- codeigniter-sendgrid-mail by Garrett St John - CodeIgniter wrapper for the SendGrid Mail API
- sendgrid-component by Damien Varron - CakePHP component that extends the base email component with SendGrid functionality
- sendgrid-subuser-api by Eliksir - Library that makes it easy to work with the SendGrid Subuser API
- sendgrid-webapi-v3-php by iDimensionz - A complete implementation of the V3 WebAPI in PHP. Very structured, OO implementation with excellent test coverage. A repo containing examples showing how simple it is to utilize our implementation is available at example.
- sendgrid-python by SendGrid - Official SendGrid Python wrapper to send emails
- smtpapi-python by SendGrid- Official Python library to create SMTP API headers
- greplin-tornado-sendgrid by Daniel Gross - SendGrid client for Tornado Web Server
- django-sendgrid by Ryan Balfanz - SendGrid SMTP API interface for Django
- sendgrid-django by Yamil Asusta - SendGrid Web API interface for Django
- sendgrid by Stephen Blankenship - SendGrid rubygem (ActionMailer)
- sendgrid_toolkit by Robby Grossman - Ruby wrapper for the SendGrid Web API
- sendgrid-rails by Pavel Tsiukhtsiayeu - Extends ActionMailer with SendGrid methods
- gatling_gun by James Edward Gray II - Simple wrapper over SendGrid’s Marketing Email API.
- sendgrid_api by Mark Edmondson - Implements an ActionMailer that delivers through the SendGrid Web API.
- sendgrid4r by Wataru Sato - Ruby wrapper for the SendGrid Web API v3.
- ti.sendgrid - SendGrid Titanium wrapper
- C# Webhooks - Community contributed library
- Django eventhooks by agiliq - An app to consume and store SendGrid Events with Django
- Pyramid Webhooks by GoodRx - Parses incoming Sendgrid Webhook events in Pyramid apps
- EventKit by SendGrid - An app to consume and store SendGrid Events.
- gridhook by Lee Jarvis - Ruby Gem for handling inbound batches from our Event API
- griddler by Thoughtbot - Rails engine that provides an endpoint for SendGrid’s Parse API
- Pokey by Chuck Callebs - Ruby Gem for simulating events to your code for QA or development environments