- Common Terms and Abbreviations
- Whitelabeling Introduction
- Whitelabeling Tutorials
- Upgrading Your Whitelabel
- Whitelabel User Guides
- DKIM, SPF, and DMARC
Before you dive into our whitelabeling documentation, here are definitions of some common terms and acronyms associated with the whitelabeling process.
- Address Record (A Record)
- Canonical Name Record (CNAME)
- Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM)
- Domain-based Message Authentication Reporting and Conformance (DMARC)
- Domain Name System
- IP Address
- Mail Exchanger Record (MX Record)
- Reverse DNS (rDNS)
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
Here you will find several articles and FAQ pages introducing the whitelabeling process.
- Whitelabeling Overview
- Frequently Asked Questions about Whitelabeling
- All You Need to Know About Whitelabeling
Below are several step-by-step tutorials explaining exactly how to setup, configure, and maintain your whitelabels.
- How to Setup a Domain Whitelabel
- How to Setup an IP Whitelabel
- Creating & Whitelabeling a Subuser to a New Sending Domain
- I have created DNS records, but the whitelabeling process is not validating them
- Whitelabel Video Tutorials
A quick tutorial explaining how to upgrade your legacy whitelabel to SendGrid’s latest whitelabel.
Here you will find several reference pages providing general information about whitelabeling, and explanations of the various whitelabel settings.
Here are several articles discussing topics related to DNS (Domain Name System).
Below are articles explaining DKIM, SPF, and DMARC.