To integrate with SendGrids SMTP API:
- Create an API Key with at least “Mail” permissions.
- Set the server host in your email client or application to
- This setting is sometimes referred to as the external SMTP server or the SMTP relay.
- Set your username to
- Set your password to the API key generated in step 1.
- Set the port to
Now that you’ve integrated, learn to build SMTP email.
- For an unencrypted or a TLS connections, use port
- For a SSL connections, use port
- You may send up to 100 messages per SMTP connection.
- You may open up to 10 concurrent connections from a single server.