Transactional Email Service
Transactional email delivery that is scalable, reliable and easy to implement.
Whether you’re developing apps for the web or mobile environments, you need an effective way to communicate with your customers. Email remains the most powerful form of customer communication but building and maintaining your own SMTP infrastructure can be resource intensive and costly. Let SendGrid eliminate the cost and complexity of maintaining your own infrastructure so you can focus on developing the next great app!
Improve Your Email Delivery
Drive engagement with your subscribers by optimizing your email deliverability with SendGrid’s cloud-based email delivery platform. The SendGrid platform includes all of the following and more to help ensure your email gets delivered.
- Shared or dedicated IP addresses
- Email authentication (SPF, DKIM and DMARC)
- ISP feedback loops
- Outbound spam monitoring
- IP reputation scoring
Easy to Integrate
Flexible Web and SMTP APIs plus a simple SMTP relay set-up allow you to decide which integration method is right for your environment.
- Support for multiple development frameworks including CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Django, Node.js, Ruby on Rails and Symfony
- Libraries and code samples available
- Additional Event and Parse API’s provide detailed statistics and ability to automatically post email content to web applications and social media sites
Easy Template Editing
Enable marketers and designers to maintain control of transactional email content while you focus on your application. Our transactional email solution includes our Template Engine, an in-application content editor that reduces overhead for sending templated transactional email.
- Easily edit template code with CSS and HTML
- Modify and activate existing templates without direct edits to the codebase
- Preview multiple device layouts with the responsive editor
- Built with a RESTful API for clear and easy implementation
Real-time Analytics and Reporting
Gain powerful insight into the performance of your email via the SendGrid Event API and statistics dashboard.
- Track email requests, deliveries, bounces, spam reports, clicks, opens, unsubscribes, category tracking and more in real-time
- Create customized reports based on timeframe, email category, ISP, geography, and device-type
- Download data for greater flexibility and customization
Secure, Encrypted Delivery
All email sent via SendGrid utilizes opportunistic TLS encryption—as long as your recipients’ mail servers are configured to support TLS, your mail will be protected from interception/modification by a passive adversary. Should the recipient ISP not support TLS, your message will still be delivered using SendGrid’s powerful infrastructure as before—just without TLS encryption.
- Authenticates the email sender and verifies that the sender and content are intended.
- Protects the server-to-server connection and every piece of the email sent through it (attachments, sender address, etc.)
- Automates upon sign up. No switch to turn it on, no added cost.
Highly Scalable Email Infrastructure
Remove the headache of scaling your email infrastructure. The SendGrid platform delivers billions of transactional, marketing and mobile email messages every month, more than any other cloud-based email deliverability provider. SendGrid’s massive infrastructure consists of a fully managed datacenter and a mix of cloud hosting services providing you with:
- Unlimited scalability
- Industry leading availability, security and reliability
- No hardware or software costs
Complete Transactional, Marketing and Mobile Email Delivery Platform
Enable delivery of transactional, marketing, and mobile email from a single platform. Consolidate all your email delivery with SendGrid to save money and eliminate the need to manage multiple vendors. Common email types supported include:
- Trigger based email notifications and alerts
- Purchase confirmations
- Password reminders
- Marketing email newsletters
Please reference our pricing page for information on which package is right for you.
Live Customer Support
All SendGrid email plans include access to the industry’s top customer support team. SendGrid’s team of email experts are available live to answer your calls and solve any issues that may arise. Support services include:
- Phone, chat and email support
- Online support portal and knowledge base
- 24x7 critical incident support
Join our many happy SendGrid customers. Sign up Today!Pricing Packages
Learn How to Get Started with SendGrid with a Live Demo.
To speak with a sales rep, Call
to speak with an email specialist.
– or –Chat with Sales