Use of Information
We may use the information We collect through Our Website for a range of reasons including to:
- Provide, operate, optimize and maintain the Website;
- Deal with Visitors’ online inquiries and requests, and to provide Visitors with information and access to resources or services that Visitors have requested from Us;
- Manage Our Website and system administration and security;
- Improve the navigation and content of Our Website;
- Identify any server problems or other IT or network issues;
- Process transactions and to set up online accounts;
- Compile aggregated statistics about Site usage and to better understand the preferences of Our Site Visitors;
- Carry out research and development to improve Our products and Services;
- Send Visitors information for marketing purposes (where it is in accordance with Visitors’ communication preferences);
- Customize content and layout of the Website;
- Carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which We will notify Our users, Visitors, and Customers.
Legal Basis for Processing (EEA Individuals Only): If Visitors are from the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which We collect it.
However, We will normally collect personal information from Visitors only where We have Visitors’ consent to do so, where We need the personal information to perform a contract with Visitors, or where the processing is in Our legitimate interests and not overridenoverridden by Visitors’ data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, We may also have a legal obligation to collect the personal information in question.
If We ask Visitors to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with Visitors, We will make this clear at the relevant time and advise Visitors whether the provision of Visitors’ personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if Visitors do not provide Visitors’ personal information).
Similarly, if We collect and use Visitors’ personal information in reliance on Our or a third party's legitimate interests and those interests are not already listed above, We will make clear to Visitors at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If Visitors have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which We collect and use Visitors’ personal information, please contact Us using the contact details provided under the "How to Contact Us" section below.