Legacy Newsletter is now retired. As a safety net, you may retrieve data for a short grace period. Please act now to download your data or migrate any assets to Marketing Campaigns.
For assistance please contact our support team. Login to see your contact options.
If you have integrations with the Legacy Newsletter API, you’ll need to change your code to use the Marketing Campaigns API. We have mapped every endpoint available in Legacy Newsletter to the comparative endpoint in Marketing Campaigns, in our API Reference.
- Create a new Category
- Assign a Category to an existing Marketing Email
- Remove specific Categories, or all Categories from a Marketing Email
- List all Categories
- Add one or more emails to a Recipient List
- Get the email addresses and associated fields for a Recipient List
- Retrieve the number of entries on a Recipient List
- Remove one or more emails from a Recipient List
- Create a new Recipient List
- Rename a Recipient List
- List all Recipient Lists on your account, or check if a particular Recipient List exists
- Remove a Recipient List From Your Account
- Create a new Marketing Email
- Edit an existing Marketing Email
- Retrieve the Contents of an Existing Marketing Email
- Retrieve a List of All Existing Marketing Email
- Remove an Existing Marketing Email
- Assign a List to a Marketing Email
- Get all Lists Assigned to a Particular Marketing Email
- Remove Assigned Lists From a Marketing Email
- Schedule a Delivery Time for an Existing Marketing Email
- Retrieve the Scheduled Delivery Time for an Existing Marketing Email
- Cancel a Scheduled Send for a Marketing Email
- Create a new Sender Address
- Edit an Existing Sender Address
- Retrieve Information Associated With a Particular Sender Address
- List All Sender Addresses on Your Account, or Check if a Particular Sender Address Exists
- Remove a Sender Address From Your Account
There is currently no way to migrate variations to Marketing Campaigns using the API.