This extension allows you to configure Magento 2.0 to send all emails using SendGrid. To get started, click here!
The official SendGrid extension for Magento 2.0 makes it easy to ensure delivery of your most important transactional emails. Purchase receipts, shipping confirmations, and password reset emails are at the core of how you engage with your customers, helping to fuel your store’s growth. Email delivery is our passion. Entrust our industry-leading email delivery platform, including world-class deliverability tools and expertise to make sure your transactional emails get to the inbox.
Transactional email is an important component of any email communication strategy. SendGrid relieves businesses of the cost and complexity of maintaining custom email systems. SendGrid provides reliable delivery, scalability and real-time analytics along with flexible APIs that make custom integration a breeze. SendGrid for Magento 2.0 allows you to choose between the SMTP relay or the Email API to send outgoing emails from your Magento installation.
Plans start at $9.95/month. Please see our pricing page for more information.
For a free trial, click here!
Trusted email deliverability features including email authentication, reputation monitoring, dedicated IP addresses, and more.
Our world-class email platform delivers over 30 billion emails per month for our customers.
24/7 support available to answer your email needs. We also provide a full library of self-support materials here.
Learn more about your shoppers’ engagement with performance feedback and real-time analytics on requests, deliveries, opens, bounces, unsubscribes, clicks, and more.
- Our extension easily integrates with your SendGrid API key and allows you to send your Magento email with confidence through our world class infrastructure.
- In addition to reliable delivery and scalability, our extension allows you have access to real-time analytics and insights for quick, well-informed decision making about your customers to grow your e-commerce store.
- Integrate easily with your SendGrid API key
- SendGrid pioneered the cloud-based email industry, and we are trusted by leading senders like Uber, AirBnB, and Spotify to achieve optimal deliverability at scale.
- Flexible API and SMTP setup for for easy transactional email Integration.
- Key email deliverability features including email authentication, reputation monitoring, dedicated IP addresses, and more.
- Real-time analytics and reporting including opens, clicks, bounces, unsubscribe tracking, and more.
- Leverage our step-by-step documentation or get quick help from our 24/7 Support Team.
- This official extension was built for M2 by SendGrid’s dedicated partner-focused teams for continued management and future development.
First, log in to your Magento Dashboard, then click System in the left hand navigation bar. Select SendGrid and click Settings. Here, you can enter your SendGrid account settings.
To get the SendGrid plugin running after activation, navigate to the plugin’s settings page and enter your SendGrid API Key. Next, choose how your email will be sent (SMTP Relay or Email API).
You can also set default values for the “From Name”, “Sending Address” and the “Reply Address”, so that you don’t need to enter values for these headers every time you want to send an email from your application.
Emails are automatically tracked and tagged to provide you deliverability and engagement statistics viewable from the SendGrid Dashboard. You can also add other categories for your emails in the field Categories.
Set the template ID to be used in all your emails on the settings page.
Next, select the unsubscribe group.
If you would like to configure categories for statistics, you can configure it by setting the Categories field under Statistics Settings.
Log into your Magento Dashboard, then click System in the left hand navigation bar. Select SendGrid and click Statistics to see your statistics.
- Magento Community Edition 2.x or Magento Enterprise Edition 2.x
Your API Key must have the following permissions:
|Mail Send||Full Access|
|Template Engine||Read Access|
|Unsubscribe Groups||Read Access|