General documentation explaining how to read your invoice and a discussion of the various billing settings that can be modified from the customer portal.
Answers to some common questions about billing, payment, overages, and email credit usage.
- Billing Info and FAQs
- Did You Receive a Billing Notification?
- How Does Overage Pricing Work?
- Is Your Account in a Billing Frozen State?
- When Do Credits Reset?
- Where Can I Find My Invoices?
SendGrid currently offers two marketing email solutions: the Legacy Newsletter and Marketing Campaigns. Here you will find an explanation of how billing is structured for each solution.
- Pricing Comparison: Marketing Campaigns vs. Legacy Newsletter
- How Does Billing Work for Legacy Newsletter?
- How Does Billing Work for Marketing Campaigns?
Documentation covering the different ways that you can pay your bill, how to request a refund, and how to update your billing information.
- I Would Like to Request a Refund
- Update Your Credit Card & Resubmit Payments
- Alternate Payment Methods?
- Is SendGrid PCI Compliant?
SendGrid offeres several different pricing plans. Here are a few articles related to upagrading and downgrading beetween different plans. For a detailed breakdown of the different plans, please visit our pricing page.