Jen Kessler came to us as the result of SendGrid’s acquisition of the company she co-founded, Bizzy. She’s wicked smart, seriously accomplished, and can probably say things about abstract math and modeling that would have brought tears of joy to Einstein’s eyes (I’m just guessing at that last bit, but knowing Albert, I stand by it). On top of all of that she’s easy to talk to and quick to laugh—the perfect recipe for a podcast guest!
We had the pleasure of hosting Jen to speak about her life before and after the Bizzy acquisition, including how she’ll apply her goals with Bizzy to her new main focus—SendGrid’s email marketing tool, Marketing Campaigns.
Tune in below to hear more about:
- The importance of finding the right partner when starting a business
- Her experience going through a business accelerator (Y Combinator)
- How her mentor taught her there’s no such thing as a dumb question
- What attracted her to SendGrid
- Email marketing trends and future needs of email marketers
- And so much more!
Thanks for tuning in and we’ll see you next time!