SendGrid is known for being the leader in cloud-based email infrastructure, and an expert in transactional email. We’ve provided numerous resources to help customers master transactional email, and we want to help our customers send the best marketing emails possible with our email marketing tool-set, Marketing Campaigns.
To get you started the right way, we reached out to a handful of email marketing experts to see what advice they had to give. The Expert’s Guide to Email Marketing covers five different subjects from email experts that send successful email campaigns to millions of recipients:
- Using Subject Lines – Jill Guest, SendGrid’s Engagement Marketing Manager, provides some advice for implementing successful subject lines, and some of the best practices SendGrid employs when creating subject lines.
- Including Images in Email – David Hampian, Sr. Manager of Marketing at Pandora covers the best practices and the thought process behind the images Pandora uses in their email.
- Keeping Email Relevant – Ofir Caspi, Product Manager of Email and CRM at Bounce Exchange, shows how the right segmentation techniques can make email more relevant and engaging to recipients.
- Calls to Action (CTAs) – Morgan Kazan, Director of Email Marketing, and Jasmine Penny, Email Marketing Associate, at DonorsChoose.org talk about their strategy for including CTAs and making them obvious and actionable in emails.
- Creating Helpful Content – Allie Kranick, Sr. Marketing Manager, and Maddie Groves, Senior Marketing Associate, at Ibotta dive into how they use the content of their email to solve problems for their recipients.
In addition to covering each of these subjects in depth, each expert was asked to provide one essential piece of advice that they would give to new or inexperienced email marketers. Download The Expert’s Guide to Email Marketing to learn what you need to be considering before you send your next campaign.