There are seven flexible APIs to help you customize and maximize the use of the SendGrid platform. Below is quick overview of each API. Visit the Knowledge Center API Reference to get comprehensive overviews of each API, sample use cases and tips, and get additional integration information.
- SMTP API: The SMTP API is a header included in messages sent to SendGrid that allows you to use templated messages and also include increased tracking and analytics information.
- Web API: The Web API allows you to pull information you’d normally get on sendgrid.com without logging into the website.
- Event API: The Event API gives you full sending logs from the moment of implementation and allows you to create reports of activity and statistics far beyond what is provided on sendgrid.com.
- Parse API: The Parse API breaks your email apart into different aspects and then HTTP POSTs the different contents to a provided URL.
- Subuser API: The Subuser API allows you to set up child accounts and manage their privileges.
- Newsletter API: The Newsletter API allows you to upload and manage recipient lists, Newsletter content, and sender identities.
- Reseller API: The Reseller API allows you to customize and manage the influx of data to your customers and whitelabel the SendGrid service as your own.