In order to help you take full advantage of all our email APIs, we continually strive to release new content and update older resources so that you’re better able to send email exactly the way you want.
Over the last couple of months, I worked with members of the SendGrid Developer Evangelist and Support teams to update the SendGrid API Guide. With their help, the updated guide has new information and use cases to help you best take advantage of our webhooks and APIs.
Our APIs have been created to help SendGrid users quickly integrate with our platform, measure various delivery metrics, and expand the capabilities of their account. The API Guide is best suited for newer SendGrid users who are looking for higher-level information about all of the APIs we offer. Inside the API Guide, you’ll find:
- Updated overviews of all of SendGrid’s APIs as well as the Parse Webhook and Event Webhook.
- Metrics, analytics, and use cases for each API.
- Hacks, tips, and tricks that you can use our APIs to perform.
- More resources for you to check out if you’d like more information about the API(s) you’re using.
- Links to customer case studies that describe how they’re currently using our APIs.
Take advantage of this updated resource by downloading the SendGrid API Guide today. As always, if you’d like to test any of our APIs, you can sign up for a free SendGrid account and send 400 emails/day.
For a more in-depth look at our webhooks, you can also download the Event Webhook Guide and the Parse Webhook Guide. Visit the Resources section of our website for a complete list of free best practice guides, webcasts, and case studies.