We’re happy to announce that we’ve updated one of our most valuable and popular guides for 2017! SendGrid’s Email Deliverability Guide was originally created to help email senders learn more about email deliverability and what it takes to get messages delivered to the inbox instead of the spam or junk folder.
Over the last few years, the guide has evolved to be much more than just an introduction to email deliverability. The 2017 Email Deliverability Guide features numerous interesting and informative sections, including:
- Reputation – Learn more about what a good sender reputation means and how you can maintain or improve the way inbox providers view you.
- Infrastructure and Authentication – If your email infrastructure and authentication aren’t set up correctly, it doesn’t matter what kind of reputation you have. Make sure your program is set up for success.
- Sending Best Practices – There are many ways an email program can be sabotaged by the sender. Learn the best ways to send wanted email that keeps recipients engaged and happy to see it arrive in their inbox.
The 2016 Email Deliverability Guide was downloaded thousands of times last year, so we wanted to make sure the 2017 version came packed with updates to keep email program managers satisfied and interested. Some of the great updates within this year’s guide include:
- Updated inboxing stats
- Better engagement definitions
- Added guidance on role accounts
- Better definitions of spam traps and how to avoid them
- Positive and negative engagement signals monitored by senders and ISPs
- Updated win-back campaign strategy
- Additional security questions to ask yourself
- Updated with the most current resources
This guide was reviewed by SendGrid’s delivery experts and has insights from our Vice President of Industry Relations, Len Shneyder, which means it has the most up-to-date information available.
If you’re new to the world of email, this guide is perfect for you because it will show you how to get started emailing the right way. If you’re a seasoned email veteran, you’ll still want to check the guide out to learn about what’s new in the world of authentication, inbox providers, and even security.
Download your copy of SendGrid’s 2017 Email Deliverability Guide today to see what’s new for this year in the email landscape.