Pattie Money, affectionately referred to as “P-Money” around the office, has been the Chief People Officer at SendGrid for just over a year now. Her genuine interest and dedication to keeping SendGrid’s culture intact made her an instant hit, but it’s her HR skills and extensive experience in the tech industry that made her the perfect fit to scale People Operations (POps) at SendGrid.
Pattie mentions that although she didn’t start out with an immediate interest in HR, she gravitated toward the profession because she “gets her jollies” from helping others succeed. Not a bad trait to have in your head of People Operations, right?
Tune in to the episode below to hear:
- Pattie’s experience in HR
- Her stance on diversity and inclusion
- SendGrid’s culture and how it has contributed to our growth
- Her #1 tip for both interviewees and hiring managers
- Misconceptions about HR
- Advice from Pattie’s mentor (her father) – “Always have an opinion.”
This episode is also available on:
- Google Play Music
Thanks for tuning in and we’ll see you next time!