We know how hard it is to plan your email marketing campaigns, keep your list clean, and come up with new, creative sending ideas all at the same time. So, we decided it’s high time we put together a calendar of ideas to help all of us email marketers out there plan our email sends.
The 2019 Email Planning Calendar will help you plan throughout the year, provide last-minute content inspiration when you’re in a fix, and guide you through email program maintenance and management.
What’s in the calendar?
There are 5 different categories of content in the 2019 Email Planning Calendar, and here’s an example for each section.
Email sending ideas that are creative and seasonal
- A Two Truths and 1 Lie campaign is a great one for April Fool’s. It shares 3 unbelievable good sales, but 1 is too good to be true.
Monthly themes and national holidays that you can incorporate in your email campaigns
- Have you thought about creating a campaign around National Dog Day or National Bike Month for variety in your email sends?
Email upkeep tips to help you keep on top of list maintenance, metrics, and deliverability
- In September, you should check in with your less engaged recipients to see if they still want to receive emails from you.
Planning reminders for you to start thinking about your email campaigns for the next big holiday
- In June, it’s time to plan your back to school sends.
Expert tips with subject line ideas, A/B testing suggestions, template tips, and so much more!
- In addition to A/B testing subject lines, try testing preview text, calls-to-action, and sender names.
Here’s a sneak preview of the 2019 Email Planning Calendar.