When your phone doesn’t ring, there are two possible causes: either it’s broken, or no one is calling you. The same is true for email. When you send messages to customers, employees, or partners, how do you know that it got there?
This Tuesday, October 8th Paul Robichaux, Senior Contributing Editor for Windows IT Pro and Kurt Diver, Enterprise Deliverability Analyst at SendGrid will share their expert insights into the importance of tracking your email delivery and will cover the steps you can take to improve your email performance in a free webinar.
Paul will lead off the webinar by sharing:
- The history and evolution of SMTP
- How to measure email deliverability
- Common challenges to email delivery
- How Microsoft has achieved more reliable message delivery
Kurt will then walk through key tips from his experience in email compliance. They include:
- Email legislation tips (around CASL and CAN-SPAM)
- How to monitor your sender reputation
- How to respond if you land on a blacklist
- Healthy sending habits
If you’re looking for a more technical look at email deliverability, these experts and this webinar have you covered.
You can register for the webinar here and be sure to bring questions as Paul and Kurt will be available for a live Q&A following the presentation.