The stocking stuffer I’d like to highlight today is a webcast that we released in the spring to help email marketers improve their campaigns. Spring Cleaning: How to Re-invigorate Your Email Marketing Program teams our in-house email experts, Erik Ault and Derek Baines, with our partner, BriteVerify’s Matt McFee, to help you make changes and improvements to your marketing emails.
Throughout the helpful, 45-minute webcast, Erik, Derek, and Matt lean on their years of email experience to educate and inspire email marketers.
Why this is a gift
Even though this webcast was released in the spring, it’s important to re-examine your sending habits, strategies, and tools every few months to make sure your messages are engaging. This webcast is great because it provides:
- List Cleaning Details – If you’re unfamiliar with what list cleaning is, or need a refresher on it, Matt McFee covers how you can use BriteVerify to check the contacts in your recipient list and make sure the addresses are valid. If you’re sending messages to invalid email addresses, you risk getting a lot of bounces, and impacting your deliverability.
- Template Facelift Ideas – Ideas for improving the look and feel of all your emails. Make sure you’re considering a number of perspectives when you’re creating emails. See where you can make updates to all emails being sent and make sure they look and read great from the viewpoint of the customer.
- Content Refresh – Make sure your content is reflective of your brand and helps you meet the objectives and goals you have. Erik covers some of the ways you can improve your content so that your emails are more impactful.
How you can use it
After watching and listening to this webcast, you’ll know exactly how to clean and verify your contact lists. By doing this, you’ll end up with a list of real, valid email addresses that can improve your deliverability. You’ll also learn how to verify future email addresses by implementing web form verification with BriteVerify.
Some of the other takeaways that you’ll benefit from with this webcast include:
- Email inventory best practices for email marketing
- Tips for improving transactional emails
- Email template checklist to streamline the emails you’re sending
- Tips for win-back campaigns that you should run when people haven’t been engaging recently
If you haven’t had a chance to listen to Spring Cleaning: How to Re-invigorate Your Email Marketing Program yet, make sure you check it out!