The world has changed significantly since COVID-19 hit the world early in 2020, and there still are many unknowns. As a result, Twilio announced it has rescheduled this year’s SIGNAL event to September 30th – October 1st, and would be going fully virtual as a response to this pandemic. This decision was made out of an abundance of caution to support the efforts of local health and government agencies in San Francisco and the surrounding Bay Area to mitigate the impact of the pandemic.
Event adjustments aside, we are ramping up to host the digital engagement event of the year. We cannot wait to host developers, business leaders, marketers, and more at SIGNAL 2020 to discuss the future of communications and digital acceleration.
“Twilio has continually delivered on an experience that encourages and empowers creators. SIGNAL is an opportunity to learn from and celebrate the community.” -2019 Attendee
A core value at Twilio and Twilio SendGrid is “the future is ours to write” and so we are enthusiastic to recreate our event to provide the best virtual conference experience possible.
Let’s get into the details. There are some exciting updates we’d like to share.
First off, our speakers
We know as well as anyone else, the speakers and experts who are part of an event are what makes it the most meaningful. Let’s meet a few who’ll be at SIGNAL 2020…
- Jeff Lawson – Founder, CEO, & Chairman at Twilio. Jeff is a serial entrepreneur and software developer. Jeff co-founded Twilio in 2008 to bring communications into the world of software, and we can’t wait to hear his keynote.
- Bill Nye – Author, Television Personality, CEO and best known as ‘Bill Nye the science guy.’ Bill is on a mission to help foster a scientifically literate society and to help people everywhere understand and appreciate the science that makes the world work.
- Erin Reilly – Chief Social Impact Officer at Twilio. Erin has driven social and environmental change while working at companies such as Google, Yahoo!, Nike and now Twilio!
Our session tracks are live! You can now plan your schedule based on a specific track such as Contact Center, Internet of Things, or Twilio for Marketing. If there is a specific product you’re looking to deep dive into, plan accordingly for those sessions.
Some of the sessions we are looking forward to most include:
- SMS and Email Marketing Parallels (And Pitfalls)
- Spotify and Glassdoor on Creative Engagement Solutions with Twilio SendGrid’s Email API
- Scaling Your Customer Engagement with WhatsApp
There are numerous approaches to how you can plan your time during SIGNAL 2020. Head to our Sessions page here and start exploring what will be most valuable for you.
Finally, our new ticket breakout:
The Free Explorer tickets provide registrants with access to select breakout sessions around products and best practices, access to our keynote around new products alongside a special guest, as well as have the ability to build your own Twilio Hero Avatar.
Our All-Access ticket is our most thorough. At just $200 this high-value ticket includes Superclass Developer Training, Twilio Concierge with access to product experts, 75+ speaker sessions live, or on-demand for a year, a conference gift kit + all Explorer ticket benefits like access to our keynote session, and your own Twilio Hero Avatar. This is the perfect opportunity to really take a dive into the world of Twilio.
Our 2020-2021 ticket bundle ($350), which includes everything the All-Access ticket includes + secures your ticket for 2021 (yup, that’s tickets for both years!). If you’ve attended SIGNAL previously and plan to keep joining, this is the ticket for you.
Join us this September 30th – October 1st as we bring together over 10,000 developers, marketers, product leaders, and visionaries to talk about the future of communications and digital acceleration.
From visionary keynotes, to real-time access to product experts, code, and more, this is the communication and networking event of the year.
We can’t wait to see what you build.