This week’s guest was born in Montana and he admits that while his friends were out getting their hunting and fishing licenses, he was working on coding and tinkering around with software development. Not your typical childhood memories if you’re a Montanan.
But fast forward thirty years later, and Bart Lorang has achieved great success through a recipe of launching, exiting, growing, and investing in companies in the tech industry—all thanks to that hunger for coding when he was 8 years old.
We had the pleasure of sitting down with Bart for a quick conversation in our Denver office (a quick fifteen-minute walk from FullContact’s office) to discuss the latest business he founded and is now CEO of, FullContact, his investment firm v1.vc, tech in Colorado, and more.
Tune in to hear more about:
- Bart’s first exit at the age of 16
- Why he went from software engineer to getting his MBA
- The inspiration for FullContact
- Bart’s method of checking in and then sharing with others (Are you feeling green, yellow, red? Quick tip: green is good!)
- Mentors: some that were destructive and some that were constructive
- And so much more!
Thanks for tuning in and we’ll see you next time!