The Newsletter Dashboard lets you view information regarding your sent and pending newsletters. On the dashboard you can see:
- Chart with statistics for the last sent newsletter
- Chart with statistics for all of your newsletters
- Chart with recipient list progressions over time
- Recent newsletter drafts with the option to resume composition
- Quick links to all major modules
- Latest entries from live Blog and Twitter account
On the dashboard page there are three charts: One for recipient list progressions over time, one for the statistics of the last sent newsletter and another one for the overall statistics of your newsletters.
The dashboard page’s default display is a chart of the last sent newsletter’s statistics. Above that chart we have two tabs which give us the possibility to select between a view of “Global Newsletter Stats” and “Latest Newsletter Stats”. When clicking the “Global Newsletter Stats” tab, a chart for the overall statistics will be displayed. When clicking “Latest Newsletter Stats”, the statistics for the last sent newsletter will appear.
Under these charts we have a legend containing two links: one that allows us to “Display by percentage” and another one that gives us the possibility to display the actual figures for our newsletter statistics.