WEBCASTS. ARE. AWESOME. You are given a ton of valuable information in an hour or less (usually for the sweet price of free-ninety-nine) and finish feeling empowered and inspired with all the newfound knowledge you’ve gained.
The only downside? Sometimes you just don’t have a full hour to commit, let alone fifteen minutes. And trying to multi-task while listening in? Forget about it.
We totally understand, so we came up with a solution. Our webcast hack! If you missed out on our latest kickass partner webcast with sendwithus, Make Transactional Email Your Superhero: Keys to Optimization and Testing Success, we created a cheat sheet of main points covered along with brief explanations for each!
Of course you’ll get more out of watching the entire webcast, but this can act as the comic highlight reel:
The key takeaways cover:
- What is transactional email?
- Transactional email is always an extension of your product.
- What are dead-end emails?
- How do I identify and rectify those missed opportunities from dead-end emails?
- Engagement is the bread and butter of email.
- You are in control of your recipients’ email experience!
- Don’t assume, test!
- Things to remember when A/B testing.