This year we are embracing Movember in our office and we wanted to extend the invite for you to participate with us! To show our support of Movember and the pursuit of an everlasting impact on men’s health, we are excited to show off the kickass SendGrid Moustache!
What does the SendGrid Moustache (picture left) do? We’re glad you asked…
The SendGrid Moustache is a quick and easy way for you to help raise money for the Movember Foundation. Every man likes to show off his mustache as a display of support for Movember, but here at SendGrid showing off our moustache can actually raise money. When you help us show off our wicked ‘stache, we will donate $1.00 per share (per user) to the Movember foundation.
All it takes is 2 simple steps…
1. Hunt down the SendGrid ‘Stache on our main website.
HINT: We hope you find the SOLUTION to the problem
2. Show that masterpiece off by sharing it across your social networks (Facebook or Twitter) and tell your friends why you participated!
That’s it! Easy as pie and you just helped change the face of men’s health. The more who share it, the more we donate.
Go to SendGrid.com, find the ‘stache, show it off, and support the cause. Thanks!
During the month of November, SendGrid will donate $1.00 to the Movember Foundation (www.movember.com) for each qualifying social “share” (Facebook® or Twitter® post) made by our users through the SendGrid moustache social widget on SendGrid.com, up to a maximum of $5,000. While we welcome other “shares” of SendGrid content, SendGrid will only make donations for “shares” meeting the requirements below, so please read carefully.
- Each “share” must originate from the SendGrid moustache social widget, found on SendGrid.com.
- Each “share” must be made by an actual user, no automated or machine generated shares will qualify.
- All “shares” must be completed after 12:00:00 am on November 1, 2013 and before 11:59:59 pm MST on November 30th, 2013.
- SendGrid will be solely responsible for tracking all “shares” and for verifying each qualifying “share.”
- SendGrid will be solely responsible for calculating the donation amount based on the number of qualifying “shares.”
- SendGrid will be obligated to donate a maximum of $5,000, regardless of the number of qualifying “shares.”
- The entire donation will be made to the Movember Foundation in the name of SendGrid, Inc.
- If SendGrid is not able to make the donation to the Movember Foundation for any reason, SendGrid may make an equivalent donation to another charity of its choosing.
- This promotion is not affiliated with Facebook®, Twitter®, or the Movember Foundation.