Why the Redesign?
Today, we are very excited to release to the public our all-new site design. We’ve been working hard to roll this out, and it feels good to finally set it free into the wild. Over the last year, we’ve collected significant feedback from our users in regards to the UX/UI aspect of the site, which we have used to guide our efforts with this release. We would like to continue this collaborative effort, so please give us your feedback by clicking the tab on the right side of each page.
A BIG Thanks
This was made possible by countless hours spent by a number of amazing people, including: our kick-ass engineering team, our designer, and an awesome outside firm called Soft Facade. We couldn’t be more proud of what that the team has accomplished, and we thank everyone involved for their hard work.
We’ve totally revamped both the public-facing pages as well as the user backend.
When you visit SendGrid.com, you will notice that the home page is completely different and features our brand new logo (compliments of SoftFacade). From there, you can see that our Pricing and Testimonials pages are much different. For example, on the pricing page we’ve added a calculator tool to help new users decide which plan will best meet their needs. We’ve also added a Tour page to offer a quick tutorial explaining “what SendGrid does,” which will include video soon. And if you appreciate awesome design, check out these these amazing icons on the documentation page!
For quick reference, you can view screenshots of every page at our flickr page.
As a SendGrid user, you will have a much different experience after logging into your account:
- Account Overview is cleaner and allows easier navigation from the right sub-menu
- Dashboard provides you with a snapshot of your recent activity and news from the company
- Stats are just plain prettier! Plus, the ability to filter by various metrics and date ranges is even easier
- Email Lists show you invalid email addresses and others that have resulted in blocks, bounces, spam reports, and unsubscribes
- The Apps tab has replaced the former “Filters” tab. Instead of a drag-and-drop, you can now enable and disable with one click and view all of your apps according to their current status (i.e., enabled or disabled) [Note: this section is going to become an exciting place to visit in the future!]
- Multi-User Management is easier than ever – search, add, and delete subusers quickly and easily
- The My Newsletters tab provides a starting point for sending a message via new or existing templates to your list(s)
- Everything you need to know about using SendGrid is in the Documentation area. If you find something missing, please use the feedback widget or contact support directly
Finally, you’ll also notice that we’ve added a feedback widget (by GetSatisfaction) to the right side of the screen.
If you have ideas that you think will make the site better, we want to hear from you. When you click on feedback, you will see a pop-up where you can submit your idea to the SendGrid community.
We know that we can (and will) make the site better, but we need your help in doing so. We truly value everyone’s input, so make SendGrid your own by being a contributor and having your voice heard.
We also know that sometimes change is difficult to embrace. Other times, you just like to work with what you know. For this reason, we have decided to keep the old site live and usable for a short period. Simply visit classic.sendgrid.com to log in to your account and use the site just like you did in the days of old.