Welcome back! Reminder: if you wish to subscribe only to release notes on this blog, you can subscribe using this RSS feed. For real-time updates and system status, you can follow our Twitter feed or our centralized status page [RSS].
These efforts are all geared towards providing greater transparency and enhanced customer support. If you want to provide feedback (which we love), scroll down to the end of this post for several options.
Parse API Update
Now we send the CC field as part of the Parse API notifications.
We’ve also added Sender Policy Framework (SPF) validation to the Parse API to allow for better determination of legitimate sources of email.
Stay tuned for an upcoming blog post that covers the Parse API functionality in depth.
New and Improved IP Reputation Methodology
This update allow us to improve the initial reputation of new dedicated IP’s via internal “warm-up” methods. What was already a good system is now even better.
We learned a great deal last week and are extremely appreciative of the feedback and understanding that we have seen from our customers. If you would like to provide further feedback on how we can continue to improve, please use one of the following mechanisms:
- Drop us a note in the comments section below
- Share your ideas and/or add your vote to existing suggestions at our GetSatisfaction community
- Follow us on Twitter, where we provide service status updates in real-time. We differentiate our status tweets with the #status hashtag
- Alternatively, you can keep track of our service status at the status web page or via RSS
- “Like” us on Facebook
- Chat with us live by clicking the Live Chat button at our home page
- You can contact our support team via email at support@SendGrid.com or at our Support Portal where you can also browse through our FAQs