Welcome back! We have been working hard to deliver new innovations and enhancements – all backed by a solid foundation. In the past month we have added more developers and QA staff to help us provide you with the best possible product, service and support. In this post we’ll discuss newly released features, recently squashed bugs and the status on upcoming features.
Reminder: if you wish to specifically follow these updates, you can subscribe using this RSS feed. For real time updates and system status, you can follow our Twitter feed. We also have a centralized status page [RSS].
If you wish to provide feedback (which we love and value), please scroll down to the end of this post for several options.
Bounce Management Front End
This feature allows you to automatically purge hard and/or soft bounce records from SendGrid after a specified number of days.
You can also forward bounces to an email of your choice.
To access this feature go to the Email Lists tab and click settings, or you can go directly to this link when logged in.
Statistics Calculation Fixes
We have fixed several bugs related to the way statistics were calculated. Here is a quick run down:
- - Percentages for the table view are now calculated from the total delivered statistic instead of the total sent statistic.
- - Fixed a discrepancy in the percentage reported in the delivery rate alert email and the website.
- - Resolved an issue in the graph view, where incorrect data was shown when hovering over a data point.
- - Fixed calculation issue when viewing Newsletter subuser statistics.
- - Added two decimal places to certain statistics on the graph and table view.
- - Fixed some cases where percentages should have been calculated against the number of emails delivered instead of the number of requests.
Activation Email Issue Fixed
Account activation is now better streamlined. We updated the process to remove previous confusion due to the wording.
Coupon Issue Fixed
Coupon validation has been made much easier. No need to click on Check Coupon button anymore.
If you have any feedback on how we can do better, please use one of the following mechanisms:
- - Drop us a note in the comments section below
- - Share your ideas and/or add your vote to existing suggestions at our GetSatisfaction community
- - Follow us on Twitter, where we provide service status updates in real-time. We differentiate our status tweets with the #status hashtag
- - Alternatively, you can keep track of our service status at the status web page or via RSS
- - “Like” us on Facebook.
- - Chat with us live by clicking the Live Chat button at our home page
- - You can contact our support team via email at support@SendGrid.com or at our Support Portal where you can also browse through our FAQs.