“Unmask the answers in your data today.”
This is the promise of DataHero—a data visualization application that we’re very excited to announce as a new SendGrid partner today. With DataHero, SendGrid customers will be able to unmask valuable insights from their data—without any code.
SendGrid’s reporting and analytics features already give customers an inside look into their email deliverability metrics—DataHero takes that one step further by allowing users to apply filters, investigate relationships between delivery variables, and keep their SendGrid data current with DataHero Live Charts. DataHero automatically analyzes your data for patterns and trends and answers your data questions through dynamic visualizations and easy drag-drop-charting and filtering.
1) Create a free account: www.datahero.com.
2) Connect DataHero to SendGrid: Seamlessly import your email reports. All of your reports are listed in DataHero, allowing you to import email reports instantly with one click.
3) Customize your analytics: Drag and drop the elements of your email campaigns you want to investigate and let DataHero create a clear visualization for you.
4) Identify your most engaged subscribers: Using DataHero’s drag-and-drop cohort analysis, you can drag on two variables (like opens and browser type) to instantly see which cohorts are more valuable to your business.
5) Easily apply filters: Segment and filter your email recipients by region, time zone, clicks or unsubscribes.
We are very excited about the insight that DataHero can bring to our customers, so for more information, visit datahero.com.