We recently sent our 200 billionth email. All of those emails have taught us a lot about email deliverability and good sending practices, and we want to share those lessons with you.
So, we’re sending 5 of our email experts on a North American tour, SendGrid Delivered, to do just that. It’s a free 3-hour email boot camp that will provide you with the tools you need to be a better sender, right away. These tools will make a direct impact on how your subscribers interact with your mail…and how the ISP and email communities view you as a sender.
We took a version of this tour to 15 cities across the globe last year, learning from every attendee along the way. We’ve taken the most pressing issues facing senders today and incorporated them into this year’s tour. We can’t wait to share them with you.
Who should attend: If email drives your business, this event is for you. The program is built for both a technical and a non-technical audience. And you don’t have to be a SendGrid customer to attend. Come one, come all!
- Complying with the ISPs
- Securing a strong email reputation
- Employing permission marketing techniques
- Leveraging webhooks and APIs
- Building a healthy and engaged subscriber list
- Creating high converting email content
- Avoiding email temptations that will sink your email program
- …and much more
- Catherine Shyu: Associate Product Manager
- Adam DuVander: Director of Developer Communications
- Jillian Wohlfarth: Manager of Content Marketing
- Ryan Harris: Manager of Compliance and Email Strategy
- Ali Frusciano: Manager of the Technical Account Management Team
In addition to our SendGrid team, each event will feature an esteemed guest speaker who will share their insider email tips. Every event will conclude with a complimentary happy hour (trust me, they’re delicious!) and everyone will walk away with some cool SendGrid swag as well.
We’re all really looking forward to meeting everyone out on the road and to providing you with the resources you need to take your email program and your business to the next level.
The first stop is NYC on Tuesday, April 15th at the Ace Hotel. We hope to see you there!
To learn more and to see where we’re headed, visit sendgriddelivered.com.