The email delivery landscape is ever changing. We all know that email deliverability is critical to the success of any email program, and one of the best ways to ensure you get delivered is by complying with guidelines set by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) (also called mailbox providers) like Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook. ISPs like these control the flow of mail.
To help with this compliance, we’ve released a new guide, The ABCs of ISPs that outlines key tactics to help you navigate the ISP landscape.
Topics covered in this guide include:
- The difference between IP and domain reputation
- The evolution of email authentication
- Engagement metrics definitions
- Which ISPs have feedback loops
- A breakdown of specific deliverability tips by ISP
We’ve also included a list of resources that you can refer to, so you can check the health of your email program.
With this guide in hand, you’ll earn trust from the ISPs and your subscribers. Download the guide here to get started!